With the cursor standing in a tag or text content and pressing Ctrl-1 a series of actions on that selected element will be displayed:
- Rename Tag: Changes the tag's name including starting and ending tag.
- Duplicate Tag: Creates a duplicated of the current tag.
- Cut Tag: Removes the current tag and place it in the clipboard.
- Surround With Tag: Creates a new tag surrounding the selected one taking care of indentation.
- Comment With Tag: Surrounds the current tag with <!-- and -->
- Delete Tag: Removes the current tag from file.
- Delete Surrounding Tag: Removes the tag containing the current tag from file.
- Surround With CDATA: Surrounds the current text content with CDATA element.
- Escape HTML Characters: Escapes the string in the current text content using HTML entities.
- Escape XML Characters: Escapes the string in the current text content using XML entities.